Cultural In-Charge: Mrs.Harshada H.Puranik (Asst. Prof. Pharm. Chem.)
- Aim & Objectives of Cultural Committee :-
- To promote holistic development of students through various cultural activities.
- To encourage students to participate in the intra-college as well as intercollege activities and express themselves in more confident and to make them enough competent.
- Promoting and planning extracurricular activities to showcase pupils' artistic abilities.
- RMDIPER cultural committee is in-charge is planning and leading various extracurricular activities during the academic year in order to promote and develop the cultural part of students.
- The committee is in-charge encourage and instruct the students and bring out their latent skills so that they can demonstrate their artistry in the performing and fine arts.
- The college offers its students the chance to overcome their inhibitions and demonstrate their talent in the cultural sphere through its diverse activities.
- Cultural Activities :-
- Celebration of Cultural Days
Remembrance day of Former Hon. Gen Secretary of SJVPM Late Shankarlalji Jogidasji Mutha