Dr. Aniket Garud (Co- ordinator)
|Mrs. Bhagyshree Warude (Co-Ordinator)|
Best Practices conducted at the RMDIPER are galloped at enhancing theoretical and empirical research, at developing solutions and guiding thinking to current and future problems, and at creating new knowledge base for students as well as professors. As research word is in our name itself, we aim for higher achievements both internally as an academic institution, and externally in the public and private sectors. Our vision is through research to contribute to the society, to the academic community and to societies beyond the borders of the India. Thus, our current and future research projects cover areas that sustain quality of life and performance, and contribute to a better implementation and monitoring of improvements and changes. Institute being sensitive to the societal needs as well as to the needs of the business world both public and private, has set the following as its main objectives:
- To inculcate research attitude in the college by means of staff PhD registrations, research papers publication, Patent Filing, Seminar Conferences attendance and conduct, research paper presentations by means of poster and oral presentations.
- To initiate, undertake and promote high quality research adhering to strict ethical codes.
- To carry out pure research in collaboration with domestic and international institutions, in order to enhance the expertise of the researchers at the Research Department.
- To undertake research projects covering issues, that have an impact on the Social, Economic and Technical developments of the Public and Private sectors in India and abroad.
- To disseminate knowledge and experience to academics, researchers, students and the community as a whole.
- Encouragement and activation of research in the College.
- Contribution in publishing research reports and technology of teaching staff members and any other publications according to the scientific standards.
- Notification of personnel in public and private sectors about the expertise and facilities available in College Department and Research Centre for the purpose of research.
- To create higher levels of intellectual and innovative abilities.
- To establish state of the art facilities for education, training and research.
|Gurukul System||Research Ethos|